mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] tracking code changes with JIRA by associating pull requests
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2018 11:06:26 GMT
Would it be possible to automatically create JIRA tickets when a GitHub
issue is being created? We could then mirror all comments the same way it's
happening in https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/MXNET/issues/MXNET-42
but make sure that the bot works in both ways. A comment on GitHub would be
copied to JIRA and a JIRA comment to GitHub. I think this would be good as
a first step to start integration.

-Marco

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 8:08 PM, Marco de Abreu <marco.g.abreu@googlemail.com