mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Display the master branch website in default for a period
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2018 21:32:44 GMT
As far as I know, there are plans to make regular benchmarks and generate
statistics. We could use that data. My personal task after CI is creating
an infrastructure to automatically perform performance and power
consumption benchmarks on edge devices (raspberry and Nvidia Jetson). It
would definitely be a good idea to share this data with the community
(especially considering the impressive performance of MXNet).

Aaron is currently gathering requirements for recreating the website build
and publish process, so input like this is definitely helpful. This could
basically be summarized as a requirement to make the website contain static
parts (e.g. APIs and documentation) as well as dynamic parts (e.g. news,
statistics, recent papers etc).

How does that sound?

-Marco

Aaron Markham <aaron.s.markham@gmail.com> schrieb am Do., 1. März 2018,