mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Anton Chernov <mecher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MXNet C++ package improvements
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2018 16:51:44 GMT
 I've improved the document based on recent comments, please have another
look. What has been changed so far:

* Fixed unclear formulations
* Added details about the current state of the library and why is it
complicated to use
* Improved the explanation of the piml idiom and provided a code example
* Added thread safety requirements

Thanks @chris and @naveen for your reviewing efforts!