mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Larroy <pedro.larroy.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cython Document iteration
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2018 12:05:13 GMT
Nice document!  I think it would be good to have a comparison to pybind11
without going through the C API.

Is the complexity of adding the Cython code generation and compilation step
considered? Will it work in all platforms? what are the pitfalls and
tradeofs. Isn't it simpler to just hook up in the C++ API without going
through an additional compiler?

Pedro.