mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Larroy <pedro.larroy.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: call for contributions to next MXNet release
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2018 13:09:26 GMT
Hi Patric

Does it make sense to add instructions to link against mkl in the install
docs?

For example in OSX you can use MKL by downloading
https://github.com/intel/mkl-dnn/releases and adding MKL_RT_LIBRARY and
MKL_INCLUDE_DIR plus  -DUSE_MKL_IF_AVAILABLE=ON -DUSE_MKLML_MKL=ON
-DUSE_MKLDNN=ON

This is not documented in the website.

What's the performance increase of using MKL in osx when running in CPU
mode?

Pedro

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 1:54 PM, Zhao, Patric <patric.zhao@intel.com> wrote:

> My fault, typo for your name, Larroy  :(

Da.

 can work