mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Tianqi Chen <tqc...@cs.washington.edu>
Subject Re: MXNet C++ package improvements
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2018 19:21:28 GMT
One quote that I really liked and related to this topic “the best design is
achieved not when you have nothing to add, but when there is nothing to be
taken away”.

Most of the stable api decision we put into a project will become a
technical debt, and a minimum clean design with equally powerful api adds
more value than a bigger one