mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Olivier <cjolivie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Change Scala namespace from dmlc to org.apache
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2018 21:53:56 GMT
It is about changing the namespace.  As far as I know, the version number
of the next release is not defined.
At such point where a release is announced, one could comment, vote
whatever on the chosen version of that release, I suppose.  But that's
beyond the scope of this vote, because the "next release" is not yet
defined.