mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From "Zhao, Patric" <patric.z...@intel.com>
Subject RE: call for contributions to next MXNet release
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2018 12:39:48 GMT
Hi Marco,

Thanks for the inputs.

MKL-DNN is just merged to the master branch in a month. I agree that it's not very mature.
But, in my mind, there're NO major issues in the current implementation.

The previous data race (flaky test) issue is fixed by Zheng Da.
We have submitted the PRs to fix the building issues and setup Clang CI environment, such
as in OSX and Cmake.
Meanwhile, we are actively working on the MXNET for the performance, functionality and usability
improvements.

More positively, I think we should summarize the open issues, and we can focus on these issues
you've mentioned.

Thanks,

--Patric