mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From "Barber, Christopher" <Christopher.Bar...@analog.com>
Subject Re: Display the master branch website in default for a period
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2018 18:13:33 GMT
I think one thing that could draw more users would be published benchmarks that show that networks
implemented using MXNet perform better than comparable ones using other platforms using the
same hardware. If you can definitively show that MXNet is much faster and/or uses much less
memory, you will attract much more interest.

- Christopher