mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@googlemail.com>
Subject JIRA notifications on dev@
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2018 01:00:46 GMT
Hello,

while I highly appreciate the usage of JIRA within MXNet, I guess that I'm
not the only one bothered by the high number of JIRA notifications on dev@.
While everybody has the chance to create a filter for these message, I'm
afraid that new developers and people viewing the archive are getting
pretty frustrated as actual conversations are pushed to the side by all the
communication happening on the JIRA tickets (see [1]). Therefor, I'd
propose one of the following solutions:

1. Disable JIRA notifications to dev@ entirely, leading to only the people
subscribed to a ticket being notified directly.
2. Create a separate email list for JIRA in the same way as [2].

Best regards,
Marco

[1]: https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@mxnet.apache.org
[2]: https://lists.apache.org/list.html?commits@mxnet.apache.org