mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Anirudh <anirudh2...@gmail.com>
Subject UTF-8 Support for TextParser
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2018 23:38:39 GMT
Hi all,

Currently there is no UTF-8 Support for LibSVM, LibFM or CSV Text parsers.
I am currently working on adding UTF-8 support for Text parsers. Since C++
doesn't have a great built-in support for UTF-8, I am looking at
third-party libraries which provide Unicode support. I am considering ICU
currently. Any comments, suggestions, past experience, gotchas about
unicode third party libraries or adding unicode support in general is
highly appreciated.

I have created an issue about the same:
https://github.com/dmlc/dmlc-core/issues/372
Please feel free to reply to this email or comment on the github issue if
you have any inputs.

Anirudh