mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Sheng Zha <zhash...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] When in Doubt, Wait 24 Hours Before Merging
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2018 00:20:31 GMT
Hi,

In order to avoid having miscommunication and unaligned expectation, I'd
like to propose a lazy vote on a new rule for merging pull requests.
Specifically, for merging PRs, if there are open review comments and
changes afterwards didn’t address the comments, we should have a
grace-period of 24 hours for commenters to respond to the changes.

This rule should take effect on Feb. 6th if there's no objection. Thanks.

Bests,
Sheng