mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Asmus Hetzel <asmushet...@yahoo.de.INVALID>
Subject Re: LAPACK on CI
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2018 11:14:53 GMT
The decision for not testing LAPACK was that at the point in time we brought it in, CI was
using Ubuntu 14.04 where lapack will not get automatically  pip-installed with Openblas (you
need to install it explicitly). Higher Ubuntu versions will automatically install liblapack
with openblas.
We should enable permant testing of lapack (resp. linalg-functions). Thanks for driving this.

Asmus

    Am Donnerstag, 22. Februar 2018, 01:21:37 MEZ hat Marco de Abreu <marco.g.abreu@googlemail.com>
Folgendes geschrieben:

 That's a good idea!

Maybe Sukwon or Vikram have some more data about the most common setups our
users have?

-Marco