mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Zemerick <jzemer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Suggestions on how to increase community involvement on Apache MXNet incubating?
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2018 00:37:52 GMT
As a very fresh newcomer it is a bit unclear to me what communication
channels should be used for dev/user conversations. For instance, this
email address is not listed on the MXNet Community [1] page. I found the
email address on the Development Discussion [2] page through a Google
search (maybe I missed the link?). This email address and the Slack channel
seem to be low traffic. User discussions appear to be on
https://discuss.mxnet.io/. When I joined I expected to see more traffic on
this dev@ list.

Jeff

[1] https://mxnet.apache.org/community/index.html