mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@googlemail.com>
Subject CI: nvml: Driver/library version mismatch
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2018 17:45:58 GMT
Hello,

recently, Nvidia released a new version of their cuda and gpu drivers for
Ubuntu16.04. This updated has been applied automatically while the slaves
were running, which caused the nvidia-docker-daemon to disconnect. Due to
the update requiring a restart, the daemon was not able to reconnect and
caused the error 'nvml: Driver/library version mismatch'. We have restarted
all slaves to apply the update.

In future, we plan to explicitly disallow automated updates of all
nvidia-related drivers.

Best regards,
Marco