mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Olivier <cjolivie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Commiter access to Jenkins Sevrer
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2018 18:22:48 GMT
Like John and other mentors were saying, it's not proper for CI to be a
closed/inaccessible environment.  Is it running on an Isengard account or
in PROD or CORP or just generic EC2?  I think that we should remedy this.
It's very strange that no committers have access at all.  Is there a ticket
open to IPSEC?