mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Olivier <cjolivie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CI failure due to offline llvm.org
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2018 00:34:52 GMT
What approach is used now?  I see in Jenkinsfile() that deleteDir() is
called at the top of init_git() and init_git_win().  That dele5tes the
whole directory, correct?

Before there were problems with 'git clean -d -f' *not* deleting some
directories which were tracked on one branch and not on another, which I
believe is why deletDir() was put there. The directory I recall was
something like lua-package or something that was in someone's private repo
or something like that...