mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Naveen Swamy <mnnav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Refactoring MXNet scala code to use "org.apache.mxnet"
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2018 22:15:37 GMT
Since this change from ml.dmlc to org.apache is breaking and not backward
compatible, it requires a major version upgrade, I reverted the change
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/9579.

I think It warrants a separate discussion on how to manage release
lifecycles of the various language bindings of MXNet.

-Naveen