mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Naveen Swamy <mnnav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request For comments: MXNet Scala Inference API
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2018 02:56:20 GMT
Unfortunately I cannot find an option for inline comment in wiki.

I copied the document to google docs here and is open for anyone with the
link to comment
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13EVnCtQ5d0wCnHWTsZT0jNzHdQfv2PR9AnX1YNlOhm0/edit?usp=sharing.
You can leave your comments there and I will move the final version of the
document again to the wiki.

Thanks, Naveen