mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Naveen Swamy <mnnav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Refactoring MXNet scala code to use "org.apache.mxnet"
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2018 23:08:18 GMT
Hi Suneel,

Did we decide that we will using Jira going forward? If not, can someone
summarize on the improvement email on the consensus and lets make it
universal and how to use it, what is expected, etc.,

For the record, I like the idea of using Jira for more openness.

Also, MXNet does not have Jira project, can you help creating one?

Thanks, Naveen