mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Mu Li <muli....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Module maintainers proposal
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2018 04:39:21 GMT
Hi Isabel,

My apologies that not saying that clearly.

The purpose of this proposal is encouraging more contributors to help
review and merge PRs. And also hope to shorten the time for a PR to be
merged. After assigning maintainers to modules, then PR contributors can
easily contact the reviewers. In other words, github will automatically
assign the PR to the maintainer and send a notification email.

I don't think I put the term "inbox" in my proposal. I never discussed PRs
with other contributors by sending email directly, which is less effective
than just using github. I also don't aware any other contributor use the
direct email way. So I didn't clarify it on the proposal.