mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Weimer <mar...@weimo.de>
Subject Re: Podling Report Reminder - January 2018
Date Sun, 31 Dec 2017 17:38:40 GMT
Thanks for putting this together! I made a pass and left one comment.
Besides that, it looks good to me and documents immense progress. Great job
:)

Regarding the timeline for mentor sign-off, this is challenging.

I believe the way that I sign off on the report is to log into the
incubator wiki and adding an `x` at the right spot. It isn't enough for you
to copy & paste that from the Google doc.

The timeline set here gives exactly 1 day for us to do that, which $DAY_JOB
might make challenging. I should be able to make it this time, but can't
really promise that in the future. Any chance we can get this into the wiki
earlier in the future?

Thanks!

Markus