mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Meghna Baijal <meghnabaijal2...@gmail.com>
Subject Release Retrospective for Apache MXNet (incubating) 1.0.0
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2017 03:19:06 GMT
Hello All,

After the release of Apache MXNet (incubating) 1.0.0, I got retrospective
feedback from some of the folks involved in the release process. If you
have any suggestions to improve future releases, please let me know by
responding to this email. I would like to include your feedback too.

I am documenting these points in a separate Apache wiki page here  -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Release+Retrospective+for+Apache+MXNet+%28incubating%29+1.0.0

If you would like to contribute in any way let me know.

Thanks,
Meghna Baijal