mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From kellen sunderland <kellen.sunderl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Disable Appveyor
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2017 23:57:53 GMT
It's using a fixed binary version of openblas and opencv, so the versions
there might be different than what we use.  It's compiling with profiler
enabled.  A few build flags.  However all it's doing is building, it
doesn't test.

The best lines to compare would be this:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/blob/master/Jenkinsfile#L236
to this:
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/ApacheSoftwareFoundation/incubator-mxnet/build/1.0.4047#L96
to get an idea of the (minor) differences.

On Dec 8, 2017 12:51 AM, "Chris Olivier" <cjolivier01@gmail.com> wrote:

Does Appveyor do anything that Jenkins isn't doing? Anything at all?