mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Disable Appveyor
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2017 11:20:58 GMT
Who's going to maintain and fix problems which will arise with travis CI?
Due to the protected master branch, this can cause some serious blocking
issues. I think it should be tested and everything fixed before we
re-enable travis CI.

My proposal is to wait for stage 3 (new features) of the new CI launch
until we start working on Travis CI.