mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@googlemail.com>
Subject Improve labelling of issues
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2017 11:38:39 GMT
Hi,

I recently tried to look through open issues and noticed that we're not
really making use of the labelling feature:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/issues. I think in order to
improve clarity and thus encourage people to actually work on open issues,
we should start to tag all issues. This will allow every developer to fix
issues in fields they are proficient in and thus reduce the size of the
backlog.

Have there been any plans regarding this? I've had a quick chat with Apache
Infra and unfortunately, there's no way to give non-committers the
permission to add labels themselves.

Best regards,
Marco