mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Move to new CI
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2017 08:14:09 GMT
Thanks for your feedback, Bhavin.

I've uploaded the documents to Google Docs:
- Auto scaling:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a_bj2wmmnFFG70wWoghK3YxlNFv9CKo8GomFSK4vh3g/edit?usp=sharing
- Security design:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YZaHHQr5f4j-XQ2y8PjK3ACCI-ybXshcRubmbu_MCWk/edit?usp=sharing

Please note that these documents are still WIP.

-Marco

Am 06.12.2017 8:11 vorm. schrieb "Bhavin Thaker" <bhavinthaker@gmail.com>:

Hi Marco,

Thanks for your work on the CI.

Is it possible/ok to share the docs via googledocs link until you get write
permissions for the apache wiki page?

Bhavin Thaker.

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 4:06 PM, Marco de Abreu <marco.g.abreu@googlemail.com