mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: How do I login to the new CI
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2017 23:06:48 GMT
Hello Indhu,

I'm sorry, but it is no longer possible to log into new CI due to security
and stability constraints.

In order to support your use-case, we're going to add a feature which
allows you as a committer (the community has to decide whether this right
is getting extended to cover Contributors as well) to comment a PR with a
special phrase like "trigger CI" in order to kick off a new build. Until
then, there's no other way than making an empty commit.

Best regards,
Marco