mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Bull <sb7...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Adding labels to PRs
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2017 23:03:02 GMT
As a complete noob here and someone without a JIRA account, it seems I can
at least view JIRA issues (so a plus for regular users when it comes to
release notes). And when it comes time to start contributing, I don't see
having to create a JIRA account to be a big deal, especially if the
associated overhead between JIRA and PRs is fairly minimal. It seems there
are many benefits given the replies so far.

Cheers,
Stephen