mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Larroy <pedro.larroy.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: update build instructions
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2017 16:07:05 GMT
Right.

I tried now with the flavor that you requested and I have problems
generating the build file:

Seems that I need the variable pslite_LINKER_LIBS_DEBUG which is not
set. Any idea on how to compile with this flavour? (dist KVSTORE)

ubuntu@ip-172-31-35-161:~/mxnet/build$ cmake -DUSE_CUDA=ON
-DUSE_DIST_KVSTORE=ON -GNinja ..
-- Found MKL (include: /usr/local/include, lib: /usr/local/lib/libmklml_gnu.so
-- Found OpenBLAS libraries: /usr/local/lib/libopenblas.so
-- Found OpenBLAS include: /usr/local/include
-- CUDA detected: 8.0
-- Found cuDNN (include: /usr/local/cuda/include, library:
/usr/local/cuda/lib64/libcudnn.so)
-- Added CUDA NVCC flags for: sm_52
-- Could NOT find Gperftools (missing:  GPERFTOOLS_LIBRARIES
GPERFTOOLS_INCLUDE_DIR)
-- Could NOT find Jemalloc (missing:  JEMALLOC_LIBRARY JEMALLOC_INCLUDE_DIR)
--  OpenCV_LIBS=opencv_core;opencv_highgui;opencv_imgproc;opencv_imgcodecs
-- OpenCV found (/usr/local/share/OpenCV)
-- Could NOT find Jemalloc (missing:  JEMALLOC_LIBRARY JEMALLOC_INCLUDE_DIR)
-- Found cuDNN (include: /usr/local/cuda/include, library:
/usr/local/cuda/lib64/libcudnn.so)
You have called ADD_LIBRARY for library mxnet without any source
files. This typically indicates a problem with your CMakeLists.txt
file
-- Found PROTOBUF Compiler: /usr/local/bin/protoc
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:446 (target_link_libraries):
  The "debug" argument must be followed by a library.

See also "/home/ubuntu/mxnet/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
See also "/home/ubuntu/mxnet/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".

Regards.

Pedro.