mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Olivier <cjolivie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: update build instructions
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2017 16:02:19 GMT
I understand that people may be using it, but what purpose does it serve
that CMake does not?

Making something that triggers cmake transparently from a 'make' command in
the root dir (just run it from GNUMakefile, for example) and puts
everything in the same place is a trivial task.  What does using the
Makefil offer that cmake does not?