mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Olivier <cjolivie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Protected master needs to be turned off
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2017 20:44:10 GMT
I upvoted turning protected master off now, but just to be fair, and in
case anyone forgot, protected master was turned on because for several
weeks there was a steady stream of bugs pushed into master which caused
unit tests to fail (not just non-deterministic random failures) and it was
adversely effecting both development and infra teams.