mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Isabel Drost-Fromm <isa...@apache.org>
Subject Meet senior Apache ppl next Monday in Berlin
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2017 05:53:47 GMT
Hi,

Just a quick heads-up: we'll have several senior Apache ppl in Berlin on November 20th for
http://fossbackstage.de

The location is two UBahn stops east of the Amazon offices. The event is free as in free beer.
While I will pick up printed batches in an hour you can still sign up and show up on Monday.

You don't need to be a committer to be there. While the talks should be interesting to devs
with an interest in the wider scope of open source, this an awesome opportunity for TPM/SDM
people to connect with other Apache projects - something that typically has turned out beneficial
long term. Also through talks and hallway conversations you'll get a deep dive into how Apache
ticks.

Isabel