mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <john.d.am...@gmail.com>
Subject Migration of Apache MXNet from Private Slack area to ASF Slack
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2017 02:40:43 GMT
Dear Apache MXNet Podling,

I would like to request that you migrate off of your external Slack
instance and into the common one used, hosted as the-ask.slack.com.  By
default sign up is restricted to @apache.org email addressed, but I would
be happy to facilitate giving more people access to it.  I have given
Suneel admin access, and assuming other mentors sign up I will give them
access to invite non-apache.org email addresses.

Please let me know your thoughts and if you think you can migrate over.

John