mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Meghna Baijal <meghnabaijal2...@gmail.com>
Subject Release plan - Apache MXNet (incubating) 0.12.0
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2017 02:38:22 GMT
I am starting the process to prepare for Apache MXNet (incubating) 0.12.0
Release. I have drafted the release notes (link)
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/MXNet+0.12.0+Release+Notes>
 to cover the tasks under this release.
A release candidate will be cut on Monday, October 16th and voting will
commence from then until Friday, October 20th. If you have any additional
features in progress and would like to include it in this release, please
make sure they have been merged by Friday, October 13, 2017 10:00 PM UTC
and comment so I may update the release notes.

Feel free to add any other comments/suggestions.
Thanks,
Meghna Baijal