mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <he...@yandell.org>
Subject Re: Migration of Apache MXNet from Private Slack area to ASF Slack
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2017 04:17:39 GMT
I'm signed up to the asf slack John. Could you give me admin access please?
(i'm not sure if being signed up to the asf slack is enough or if I should
have joined a particular channel.

Noting a typo in your email,  the-asf.slack.com rather than
the-ask.slack.com (unless we're planning to move into finance).

I don't know how to see how many have access to the current mxnet slack,
but I know that we give users and contributors access whenever any request.
Will that be an issue for the Apache one?

Hen