mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From TongKe Xue <tk...@tkxue.org>
Subject Re: mxnet Scala Convolution
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2017 07:53:15 GMT
HI YiZhi,

1. I looked at:
scala-package/macros/src/main/scala/ml/dmlc/mxnet/SymbolMacro.scala
scala-package/macros/src/main/scala/ml/dmlc/mxnet/NDArrayMacro.scala

These files appear to dynamically register nnvm functions into
NDArray/Symbol right?

I would like the "javadocs" of the dynamically added functions.

2. I looked at mxnet-macros_2.11-0.11.0-SNAPSHOT-javadoc.jar

That jar looks mostly empty. Is that expected, or am I doing something wrong?

3. Currently, the best way I know for retrieving all the functions is
to fire up a repl and run reflection. Is there a better method?

Thanks,
--TongKe