mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Tianqi Chen <tqc...@apache.org>
Subject NNVM Compiler
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2017 22:37:25 GMT
Hi MXNet Community:
    As you may have heard, we released nnvm compiler which brings MXNet and
other deep learning frameworks to bare metal
http://www.tvmlang.org/2017/10/06/nnvm-compiler-announcement.html
    This opens a new page of deep learning on a various amount of
hardwares. While being an early stage, I would encourage you to try it out
as it already delivers amazing speed. On GPU and Edge devices (raspberry
Pi). It would also make the edge devices testing much easier via the
cross-compilation and RPC pipeline.
     Moving forward there will be  tighter integration of MXNet with nnvm
compiler with more good stuff to come

Tianqi