mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Indhu <indhubhara...@gmail.com>
Subject Disable 'required status check' for master
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2017 19:07:56 GMT
Hi,

We have been having issues getting CI to work fast enough. Currently the CI
is being the bottleneck to get commits in. This is severely impacting
development. I propose we disable 'required status check' for the master
branch so that we can development is not impacted. We can work on fixing
the CI situation in parallel.

Committer,
Please vote if you are okay with disabling 'required status check' for
master.

Once we have enough votes, I'll request a mentor to file a ticket with
infra.

Thanks,
Indu