mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Olivier <cjolivie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The Exchange Layer Support of MXNet
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2017 15:50:42 GMT
Thansk for that explanation!
What is meant by the "core ops"?  Are these the gluon python ops?  I know
what the "legacy ops" are -- things like BatchNormProp/BatchNormOp.  WHat
are the "new ones"?

I apologize for not knowing this, but what are some of the "pain points"
with the legacy ops?  Not in great detail, but would just like to get a
little perspective.

Thanks,

-Chris