mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From sandeep krishnamurthy <sandeep.krishn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Disable 'required status check' for master
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2017 20:31:18 GMT
+1

We enabled protected merge to master at a point when CI was stable (>90%
build completion). However, with recent degradation in CI setup, it is no
more practical.
I see too many PRs in pending and development slowing down.

Since new CI design and development is in progress and we have "nightly
tests running", disabling protected merge would be a better choice till we
get stable CI in place.

Thanks,
Sandeep

--