mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From kellen sunderland <kellen.sunderl...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Release plan - Apache MXNet (incubating) 0.12.0
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2017 16:55:16 GMT
Hi Meghna, the Sockeye team and I would love it if we could get this PR merged before the cutoff:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/8125  It should have a large impact when training
MT with MXNet.

CI seems to be having issues today.  I rebased this morning at ~8am Berlin time, and the status
hasn’t been updated.  Any chance we can get the cutoff extended until tomorrow and try to
get the CI issues resolved?

-Kellen

From: Meghna Baijal
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2017 4:38 AM
To: dev@mxnet.apache.org
Subject: Release plan - Apache MXNet (incubating) 0.12.0

I am starting the process to prepare for Apache MXNet (incubating) 0.12.0
Release. I have drafted the release notes (link)
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/MXNet+0.12.0+Release+Notes>
 to cover the tasks under this release.
A release candidate will be cut on Monday, October 16th and voting will
commence from then until Friday, October 20th. If you have any additional
features in progress and would like to include it in this release, please
make sure they have been merged by Friday, October 13, 2017 10:00 PM UTC
and comment so I may update the release notes.

Feel free to add any other comments/suggestions.
Thanks,
Meghna Baijal