mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Draft of blog post for MXNet v0.12 release
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2017 23:41:48 GMT
Thanks, Sukwon; hello Chris and MXNet pPMC.

I have been discussing this with Sukwon and have agreed on the
following tactics:
1) blog post published on blogs.apache.org/MXNet from the pPMC;
2) email sent to announce@apache.org and the Apache MXNet (incubating)
   lists; and3) Sally will include in the Apache Weekly News Round-up once the email
   to announce@ is in the archives
There is no formal press activity surrounding this release, nor is there
any official ASF publicity on this release, as the project is still
undergoing incubation.
Kind regards,
Sally

- - -
Vice President Marketing & Publicity
The Apache Software Foundation

Tel +1 617 921 8656
Skype sallykhudairi

On Mon, Oct 30, 2017, at 19:11, Suk Won Kim wrote:
> Yes,
> I have been in touch with Sally for this post, and she is aware
> of this.> It will not be published via official press release.
>
> On Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 4:10 PM, Chris Mattmann
> <mattmann@apache.org> wrote:>> Has this been in coordination with Sally?
There’s a pretty hard and
>> fast Incubator rule to not promote>>  Podlings via official press channels
– where will this be published?>>