mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From YiZhi Liu <javeli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What's everyone working on?
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2017 15:58:44 GMT
I'm currently working on maven deploy for scala package.

> I’m working on standalone TensorBoard, https://github.com/dmlc/tensorboard <https://github.com/dmlc/tensorboard>,
currently we’ve support several features in original TensorBoard from TensorFlow in pure
Python without any DL framework dependency.

> Recently I’m trying to bring more features to this standalone version, but seems not
very trivial as it depends on TensorFlow. Any advice are welcomed and looking for help.

--
Yizhi Liu
DMLC member