mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@apache.org>
Subject Web site questions
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2017 06:17:34 GMT
Looking at the website ( https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet-site ),
I've some questions:

1) Do we really need jenkins constantly committing date updates for
doxygen? Is there a way to stop that 'generated by' text including the date?

2) Who is working on the website? There are some top level issues (
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet-site/issues ) that need
addressing. I'm happy to dive in and work on them, but wanted to check
beforehand. It's useful dayjob wise for me to learn Sphinx :)

3) Seb - you mentioned you were working on contributing a redesign, could
you elaborate on where things are (post the Sep 12 initial email)?

Hen