mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MXNet: Run PR builds on Apache Jenkins only after the commit is reviewed
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2017 21:31:39 GMT
Side note:

There is no "we". The below should say something like "I would like to
propose...", or "As part of my work at <Corporation>, I would like to
propose..." if it's coming from a team at your day job and you don't want
to hog all the glory :)

If it truly is "we", then the email should end with the "we" that the email
is from. For example a release announcement from me would say "We are proud
to release" and would end with "Hen, on behalf of the Apache MXNet project".

Hen