mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Pono Takamori <p...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PR builds are currently failing due to a known issue
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2017 17:32:26 GMT
Unfortunately we won't be able to enable all the Groovy methods for
security reasons.  Fortunately the Beam team has found some work
arounds for this so I'm cc'ing them to connect you to figure out how
to get around this issue.

Jason, if you could point the MXNet folks to your builds repo so they
could take a look and ask questions, that would be great!