mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From kellen sunderland <kellen.sunderl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CI problems
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2017 18:02:42 GMT
I share in your frustration Chris. I've also spent a fair amount of time in
the past few days digging through console logs to try and see if there was
anything actionable.  I haven't noticed any tests that were failing
consistently, maybe you can post an issue with some specific tests?  For me
the larger issue is Sanity Check failures and segfaults at the end of test
runs (after all tests pass).  I'm assuming that people are working on the
Sanity Check issues.  If there's anything external contributors can do
please let us know.