mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Steffen Rochel <steffenroc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testing and continuous integration of MXNet on devices / Android etc.
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2017 05:54:18 GMT
Hi Pedro - would it not be simpler to add your tests like another stage in
the existing Jenkins pipeline, e.g.
https://builds.apache.org/blue/organizations/jenkins/incubator-mxnet/detail/PR-7902/1/pipeline
instead of having yet another jenkins master for MXNet.
Yes, we would need Apache infra help to setup another Jenkins slave.
However, the slave itself can then be managed by the community.

We should consider Naveen's proposal when to invoke the the whole pipeline
for a "completed" PR vs. sanity checks on PR's still in discussion and
review to minimize system load.

Steffen