mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Hagay Lupesko <lupe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MXNet: Run PR builds on Apache Jenkins only after the commit is reviewed
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2017 02:49:42 GMT
Build success or failure is a great feedback mechanism, of equal importance
to code review. Do we really want to delay it until another Dev gives a
thumbs up? It feels like a step backwards from automation.

If our problem is resource constraint, can't we address it by throwing more
instances into the pool?